Friday, October 21, 2011

Not the day I was hoping for...

Well this day has not turned out like I planned or wanted!  Patroa's BM came for his visit ;( .... Hopefully it will be short lived, also found out that our CASA cannot make a motion for Permanent Custody - only children's services (which because of our SW will not happen), but hopefully the new magistrate can or will make a decision, but if not I guess we will just wait it out till January! We also found out this afternoon that our Peanut cannot come home today because of high blood pressures. He is having an Renal ultrasound this afternoon and we pray for normal or fixable results! I know everyone here is ready to cuddle him! So I will head back to the hospital tonight while Daddy does basketball tryouts! Busy day tomorrow Nicholas and Nathan both have football and Gabbi has soccer on Sunday, never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment